It’s an interesting phenomenon – being popular has eluded me all my life. I never wanted to be popular and the older I get the less I care EXCEPT…
For some strange reason, that I just can’t put my finger on, I live for the day when I see a shred of evidence that showed someone had read my blog(s), tweeted or retweeted, favorited or actually communicated directly with me via my social networks – the footprint I’m leaving behind is being noticed. It is however a ‘tattoo‘ on me – it will never leave me = long after I leave this life my mark is left (big or small regardless)
Here is the catch, what exactly am I leaving behind? Evidence of a part of me that someone wants to steal, use to advertise the next best thing since sliced bread, or dare I write it ‘out loud’ SOMEONE CARES ABOUT WHAT I THINK and BELIEVE about TEACHING, LEARNING, CARING FOR STUDENTS and THE DIRECTION WE SHOULD GO for the next century!
Well, I’m learning. About myself, my way of thinking and the influences that this new media rich part of me actually has the potential to be developed, reformed and feel revitalised by it.
- “Footprints” (eve4evarules.wordpress.com)
- Technology- a Footprint or a Tattoo? (gracethomas1094.wordpress.com)
- Digital Footprints (manmadeoceans.wordpress.com)
- Online/Offline… it’s all about Identity… (cboscowalker.wordpress.com)
- Digital Tattoos (cc201267.wordpress.com)
- Our Privacy (kw205059.wordpress.com)
- Check Out This Digital Tattoo That Can Only Be Seen With A Smartphone (businessinsider.com)
- Guest Post: @braddo on Digital Footprints and the Brand of Me (teacherleaders.typepad.com)
- Digital Tattoo (ll204991.wordpress.com)
- Juan Enriquez: Your online life, permanent as a tattoo (n00133277.wordpress.com)
Butterfly tattoo image: http://compfight.com/search/arm-butterfly-tattoos/1-0-1-1