Choose a video from the thumbnails and then check at the top left of the YouTube video box (playlist) to view the video in full. Read the instructions on that main screen or just below this post. Feel free to use the comments box below.
How does media influence our thinking, cultural practices, living and our future educational practices and ultimately our students? Watch some of these videos, feel free to comment how they have made you feel, share ideas that were generated from watching or offer how this video might be useful in your context for teaching.
Many thanks and happy learning!
- Leading blogger Publishes Guide to Promoting YouTube Videos (prweb.com)
- Why Social Media Is Driving Massive Online Video Growth (businessinsider.com)
- What are the Best Tools to Measure Social Media Influence? (business2community.com)
- 4 Steps for Building Blog Credibility (business2community.com)
- How to Become a Social Media Influencer in Your Industry (blogs.salesforce.com)
- How to create a playlist with YouTube’s iPad app (reviews.cnet.com)