Sometimes you find a tool that makes you wonder how on earth did you ever teach without it…maybe it was a feather and ink well, a led pencil, a pencil with an eraser, a ‘Bic’ pen (with ink already in it), a computer, mobile device, your finger… And then there is this:
So, it is obvious to me that it is still about the teaching but having the right tool can sure enhance the learning. What you do think?
Enjoy and please leave a comment.
- Teaching … The Other Way Round? (thoughtsandme.wordpress.com)
- “TIME for Kids” Partners With Nearpod to Deliver Trusted Content in an Engaging, Tablet-Ready Form (prweb.com)
- 10 Things You Probably Did Not Know About Eraser Technology (theatlantic.com)
- Using Evernote to Confer with Writers (twowritingteachers.wordpress.com)
- Simply PEN-tastic : The Evolution of the Mighty Pen (biggifting.wordpress.com)