Here is a blog to get the pedagogical juices flowing – take your time to engage with Jackie as she has a refreshing and thoughtful way of helping to encourage your own critical thinking about the concept of ‘flipped learning’.
Take the time to engage with this video, reflect on the spoken and written words and consider if you are or want to be an agent of educational change.
- Nov. 15 Workshop: Critical Thinking in the Classroom (campusnews.marygrove.edu)
- Mobile Learning and The Flipped Classroom: The Full Picture (snazlan.wordpress.com)
- Why Flipping Classrooms Might Not Make Much Difference (computinged.wordpress.com)
- Critical Thinking in Post-Secondary Education: It’s About More Than Job Readiness Skills (tutoringtoexcellence.blogspot.com)
- Teaching for Tomorrow: Flipped Learning (digitalliteracywork.wordpress.com)